DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Do you secretly wonder whether you will ever successfully implement your change and get a return on investment from that:
- $500 an hour army of consultants that you hired and left you with a strategy yet to implement?
- extremely costly IT system you implemented, but no one wants to use?
- latest process streamlining method that is too complicated for anyone to understand?
- Do you feel frustrated about how change projects in your organization fail in the long run?
- Did you lose faith in change approaches altogether and now don’t know where to look next?
- Would you almost give you right arm to stop the constant fire fighting, political arena and stress that you experience from the daily work routine?
- Do you pray for more time and space so you’re able to focus on the change you need to implement in your organization, and but fear that everything will just break down around you once you get it?
- Do you wake up at night doubting whether you selected the right people for your leadership team, and whether it is possible to move forward if your team is not aligned?
- Do you look in the mirror and fear that it may be your own leadership style that is preventing you from leading purposefully?
- Do you fear that at some point the pressure to perform and deliver results is going to cost you your health?
- Do you keep pulling your hair out wondering how on earth you are going to create the results that your business needs with the current staff?
- Are you working way too hard in your organization, putting in a massive amount of hours, burning yourself out, hardly seeing your family?
- Do you suspect that the business has become so complex that you feel that you are way in over your head and doubt whether you’ll ever find the right strategy to effectively move the organization forward?
DO YOU FEEL LIKE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO,
YOU CAN’T LEAD CHANGE SUCCESSFULLY?
What if I told you there is a way to LEAD CHANGE SUCCESSFULLY in which:
- You’ll experience less stress, complexity and overwhelm. You’ll be able to deal with the pressure to deliver results.
- You’ll no longer have to fight the resistance, do the politics and struggle with those blocks that are in the way of effectively leading your organization and its people towards sustainable transformation.
- You’ll open up a world of solutions for your organization that you didn’t have access to before, that will enable you to increase ROI and make your change and innovation endeavors a huge success
- You’ll feel a sense of focus, accomplishment and pride
- You’ll have more time for building strong relationships with your team, your employees, customers, clients, and other stakeholders, as well as with your family and friends.
- You’ll be able to lead the organization towards its true purpose and potential with ease, recognition and impact, as well as create an environment for all to do the same.
- And you’ll do ALL OF THIS while tapping back into the joy you first had when you started this work as a leader.
I know and understand this, I have seen it happen with hundreds of leaders just like you for the past 2,5 decades. Times change, change processes don’t.
SOLVE YOUR CHANGE IMPLEMENTATION PROBLEMS NOW WITH THE SYSTEMIC CHANGE LEADERSHIP METHODOLOGY™
A proven and effective Systems Thinking based change approach
Three crucial steps to successfully lead complex change in your organization and take your people, company and customer relationships to the highest level without wasting time, money and energy on one size fis all methods that seem great for short term quick wins, but are ineffective in the long run.
I. SEE THE SYSTEM
Redefine your company’s approach, change method and leadership model, after seeing the living human system your company truly is. Stop investing in 1 size fits all solutions that don’t work.
II. SHARE THE SPACE
Leverage collective intelligence with effective change communication and participation, and by integrating different solutions. Get past old culture patterns that keep your organization stuck.
III. SHAPE THE SHIFT
Build strong and sustainable change and innovation capabilities, that help you and your organization to continuously align with changes that are needed to thrive in a complex world.
RESULTS - WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE SYSTEMIC CHANGE LEADERSHIP ACCELERATOR PROGRAM
- Peace of mind: your first change results within the first 30 days
- Effective change strategy and implementation: plan, process and implementation (actually getting it done) during the 90 days of the program and beyond
- A strong change leadership foundation you can leverage for any other change to come
- The systemic change leadership methodology: a 3 step process that gets you change results over and over again
This works for any type of change, especially but not limited to mergers, acquisitions, it implementations, process optimizations, downsizing, customer engagement programs, etc.Book a strategy call
Join us at this exceptional place...
SYSTEMIC CHANGE LEADERSHIP 3 MONTH ACCELERATOR PROGRAM - WHAT’S INCLUDED
THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR EVERYONE
If you want to break through patterns, that keep your organization stuck. If you want to be driven by purpose, not control. If you want to learn new approaches to seemingly impossible situations and complex problems. If you want to create opportunities in chaotic times. If you are willing to transform how you see your organization, shape your leadership, and lead your change processes. If you are committed to leading the way when there is no way. If you understand that what we need now is a more human centered, systems based and sustainable approach. For the sake of the advancement of your organization and the people in it. But most of all: if you want to successfully lead your organization through challenging changes.
Then this program is for you.
SYSTEMIC CHANGE LEADERSHIP LEADER JENNIFER CAMPBELL
I am known for three things:
- Founder and CEO of Systemic Leadership and Transformation International, with 25 years of international experience in Change Management, Executive Coaching, Organization System Coaching and Project Management. Experience in global Fortune 500 companies.
- Creator and Host of the annual Systemic Leadership Summit and Creator of Systemic Change Leadership Methodology™.
- Making confusing and complicated people & behavior change issues, incredibly simple & easy.
In short, I help leaders like you lead change and solve problems that matter.Book a strategy call